The Xtreme Lashes Studio is the first eyelash extension studio to be owned and operated by the eyelash extension industry leaders of the world. The recently launched studio features six individually climate controlled application rooms, personalized aromatherapy and relaxing Tempur-Pedic® CLOUD beds. This state-of-the-art facility offers clients the ultimate luxury beauty experience and is a workplace where associates are encouraged to reach their full career potential. If you are passionate about the beauty and fashion industry, feel comfortable demonstrating products on a customer’s face, enjoy meeting sales goals and making people feel beautiful then this opportunity is for you!
The Key Holder is responsible for promoting a luxe, relaxing experience and building a client-based business. This person demonstrates exceptional client service and selling skills, assuming the role of Sales Leader when needed.
- Consistently creating a welcoming environment for the client, focusing on the fun factor and luxurious experience with equal focus in driving top line sales.
- Using ice-breakers to build relationships with clients. Asking open-ended, probing questions to gain understanding of the client’s needs.
- Engaging clients, identifying their needs, offering products through demonstration and education, confirming choices and closing the sale.
- Utilizing company tools and resources in order to build relationships with clients.
- Assisting in the maintenance of merchandising / display / marketing standards to ensure that the studio is consistently replenished.
- Assisting in the maintenance of consistent standards of cleanliness and organization.
- Communicating inventory level and trends to the Studio Manager. Assisting in the preparation and completion of accurate physical inventory as requested.
- Opening and closing the studio during vacations and peak hours.
- Managing sales floor, front desk and supervising staff in absence of studio management.
- Identifying opportunities to drive traffic into store through events, marketing campaigns, sampling and new product launches.
- Previous experience as Receptionist, Cosmetic Sales Associate or Salon Coordinator preferred but not required.
- Experience as a Makeup Artist preferred but not required.
- Esthetician or cosmetology license preferred but not required.
- Previous retail sales experience preferred.
- Previous eyelash extension application NOT required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstration of excellent conflict resolution and mediation skills in previous positions.
- Demonstrate the ability to embrace change in a positive manner.
- Must have open flexibility to work during peak traffic times including closing shifts and weekends.
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Harms Millennium Software or other salon software preferred.
Keywords: spa manager, licensed operator, cosmetologist, studio manager, salon manager, floor manager, salon coordinator, retail, receptionist, esthetician, Massage Envy, Aveda, clinic administrator, junior clinic administrator, Avante, European Wax Center, receptionist, assistant manager, retail, sales, Millennium, cosmetology, esthetics, aesthetician, beauty salon, beauty services, spa, medical spa, Houston, Conroe, The woodlands, Spring, salon, hair salon, makeup, cosmetics, beauty.cashier, receptionist